KNIPEX COMPACT CUTTER 8 INCH
- Precision Grade Performance Tools
- The Number 1 Choice Of Tradesman Worldwide
- Comfortable In Use And Quality Assured Design
- Fit To Match The Needs In The Shop, At Home Or In The Service Field
- Each Tool Is Proven And Tested For Durability And Function In Real World Use And Condition
Made In Wuppertal-Cronenberg, Germany. In Addition To Quality, Innovation And Performance, Other Important Cornerstones Are Sustainable Actions And Value-Guided Orientation.
From the Manufacturer
The compact bolt cutters have lever action center cutters to cut material such as bolts, nail and rivets up to 5.2 mm. The lever action designed mechanism provides a lever ratio with low friction. This results in a cutting performance 20 times higher than the hand force applied. Required 61% less effort. The cutting edges are induction hardened at approximately 64 HRC to cut through soft wire up to 6.0 mm; medium hard wire maximum 5.2 mm; hard wire up to 4.0 mm and piano wire up to a maximum diameter 3.6 mm.