MISSION Boat Gear Sentry Boat Dock Fender Bumper
- MAX PROTECTION - An innovative hanging system enables easy positioning on a boat or dock offering protection both above and below the rub rail, unlike traditional fenders. Patents pending
- HUGS CONTOURS - Sentry hangs at an angle that aligns with the contour of your boat's hull. This keeps SENTRY from getting caught on top of the dock and adds to the beautiful aesthetic of your boat
- INNOVATIVE - Molded in a cross-linked closed-cell foam that is extremely durable. This patented material doesn't absorb water and resists fading from the sun's harmful UV rays
- NO KNOTS - No ropes, no hassle. An integrated strap easily attaches to boat cleats and docks for super-fast installation
- TIDY UP - Out of the box Sentry comes with an extra-long strap. If your cleats are in a great spot for hanging Sentry, you can trim the strap to keep things tidy
Sausage fenders have been around for decades and, let's face it, they're difficult to use on smaller boats. They just haven't adapted to meet the needs of boaters today. Sport boats no longer have flat sides, handrails, and high-waisted rub rails. This makes it extremely difficult to position a protective fender between a boat and dock where protection is needed most. With this in mind, we set out to create a better fender that looks great and keeps your boat protected, fast. Traditional fender ropes get tangled and moldy. SENTRY does away with rope and incorporates a woven strap featuring DRYLINE technology that stays dry and resists mold. The compact profile of the strap also leaves more space on the cleat for easily attaching dock lines. A patent pending locking mechanism enables easy positioning on a boat or dock offering protection both above and below the rub rail. A no-roll design, with broad shoulder surfaces, helps keep SENTRY positioned where you need protection most.
How big is SENTRY?
Pliable yet firm. SENTRY Fenders provide more offset between your boat and the dock than a similarly sized traditional fender. SENTRY Fenders measure 22" tall x 9" wide x 5.5" thick.
SENTRY comes with:
1 SENTRY fender, includes attachment strap. No extra ropes required.
Made in Canada
The world's largest producer of French fries, foreign currency, and submarines. Naturally, making SENTRY in Canada seems like a perfect fit.
MISSION is located in the land of 10,000 lakes just off the shores of Lake Minnetonka. We're a team of boating enthusiasts who absolutely love being on the water. We strive to make boating accessories that help you get the most out of your day. It's all about having fun with friends and family so we're here to help make it as enjoyable as possible.